Per Diem Orthopedics Physician Assistant
at United Health Partners
We seek to add a Per Diem Orthopedic Physician Assistant for Week Days, Nights or Weekends.
This Per Diem Opportunity is steady!!
PA can choose a minimum of 10 hours per month to a max of 5 shifts a month!!
The new PA/NP will be part of a growing team that is hospital-based. The position will include some first assisting (orthopedic cases), ER, floor management, inpatient admits and discharges, rounds, ED consults and procedures. The new PA/NP will work directly with a team of Orthopedist Surgeons! Cases include shoulders, knees, total joints, and fractures.
- Surgical first assist
- patient evaluations and ED consults
- Coordinate with PT and OT
- Cortisone Injections and aspirations
- Order and evaluate tests
- Pre and post-operative H&P's and follow-up
- Reductions, aspirations, casting and splinting
- Hospital rounding
- Write scripts
- Evaluate X-ray, CT Scan and MRI.
Successful candidate should be NCCPA-certified.
- This position requires direct orthopedic experience.
- The PA must have excellent interpersonal skills, self-starter, and works effectively in a slower paced environment at nights.
- Additionally, there is an excellent benefits package and compensation.
High Hourly Rate
Excellent Per Diem range $84/hr. to $90/hr.