Lima, OH at RM Schulte & Associates
• A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required
• Valid Journeyperson card or have eight (8) years of practical trade-related experience and can prove same with the properly notarized documents or work record.
• Experience with new equipment installation, hydraulics, knowledge of industrial power distribution and familiarity with PLC controlled equipment
• Proven organization and communication skills, including ability to effectively present information and respond to questions to groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Have the ability to occasionally sit, crawl, reach, twist, push, pull, grip, pinch, crouch/squat, forward bend, forward sit, forward stand, and climb stairs/ladders
• Have the ability to frequently stand and walk
• Have the ability to exert light lifting and carrying under 25 lbs up to 33% of the time
• Have the ability to exert moderate lifting and carrying of 25-49lbs up to 33% of the time
• Have the ability to exert heavy lifting and carrying of 50+lbs up to 33% of the time
• Have the ability to occasionally perform repetitive motion activities such as hand/wrist, forearm/elbow, and shoulder
• Each Electrician is expected to work continuously in a safe manner
• Advises operators and line mechanics of operation procedures and requirements for working safely with electrical/electronic and mechanical equipment and components
• Must maintain proper housekeeping and safety standards ie: Proper use of personal protective equipment
• Each Electrician is expected to keep all maintenance equipment clean and properly stored
• Electrician should make every effort to keep their appearance neat
• Spotless housekeeping is everyone’s responsibility
• Each Electrician will be expected to understand who their customer is (both internal & external) and work towards exceeding customer expectations
• All Electrician are expected to help others work to produce quality products
• Perform all maintenance activities with a high degree of quality and craftsmanship
• Electrician is responsible for repairing and maintaining all facility and production machinery and equipment that encompass electrical components.
• Conducts, maintains, tests and repairs electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components.
* Willingness to work on any shift and to work overtime!
* Hourly rate will start at $22.90, move to $24.25 after 26 weeks then to 26.54 after 1 year of employment