at Management Business Solutions, Inc.
Management Business Solutions is seeking an Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Manager for its client in Lawton, OK. This individual will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the plant’s environmental health & safety improvement strategies. This will encompass Corporate Management Systems; ISO Environmental and Safety Certifications; and engagement, training and performance improvement.
- Design, develop, implement and lead the plant’s EHS Improvement Strategies, including management of capital planning and execution.
- Improve performance to ISO Environmental Management standards, and ensure compliance to ISO Safety Management requirements.
- Ensure adherence to Company EHS Governance, local, state and federal requirements –developing and implementing key performance metrics as performance indicators and measurement tools.
- Partner with HR and other core functions to develop a learning and engaged organization around EHS, employing Human & Organizational Performance and other tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in environmental, safety, engineering or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) certification desired.
- 7 years EHS experience in manufacturing required.
- Managerial or Corporate Staff position in a complex or mid-size to large manufacturing facility, with close knowledge of local, state and federal EHS regulations
- Experience in team-building, cultural transformation and advanced training and safety management methodologies a plus.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER