Director, Business Development - Professional Services
at Lincoln Search Consultants
Lincoln Search Consultants, a boutique staffing firm specializing in Direct Hire, Contract and Contract to Hire placement of talent across Finance/Accounting, HR, Administrative and IT functional areas, is growing and looking for Sales Champions to join the team in either the Chicago or Naperville offices.
Due to our continued success delivering top talent to our clients and our defined strategy for continued growth, we have recently secured an infusion of capital. As a result we are looking to aggressively grow our practice across Chicagoland and beyond.
- Provide a strategic approach to creation of a targeted client base.
- Daily - plan and execute outbound marketing dials.
- Schedule client visits with target and prospective clients throughout the Chicagoland market.
- Secure opportunities for the Staffing / Recruitment team to deliver talent in our core areas of delivery.
- Maintain and develop a core client base.
- Take part in networking and industry related events.
- Ability to hire, train and develop staff
Lincoln Search is seeking a Sales Leader that possesses the following traits:
- A 'driver' mentality - the ability to comprehend and implement a hunter approach to seeking opportunities to 'win' business today and recognizing the value in building and maintaining client relationships to position for future business.
- A comprehension of, ability and desire to be effectively planned and execute a business development strategy daily to grow our professional services offerings.
- A professional and consultative demeanor and approach to professional sales. This role will be targeting clients at the Manager level through the C Suite.
- The ability to receive and respond to coaching and mentoring while having a voice at the table.
- We are looking for 'do-ers' not 'talk-ers', self-starters who can operate independently as well as function in a team setting.
Minimum Experience, in addition to the outlined soft skills:
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited 4 year University
- 3 + years in a professional B2B sales capacity, preferably in a professional services firm
- A verifiable track record of successful sales in your field
Along with Senior Leadership the Director of Business Development will have the ongoing ability to shore up and continue to develop a strategy related to target clients, deliverables, key KPIs and expectations to define success in the business development / Sales function.
In return, Lincoln Search offers a competitive base salary, uncapped potential for commissions, benefit package including auto reimbursement, cell phone, as well as quarterly MBO target bonuses. At the manager level, there will be the ability to earn an equity interest for those who are looking to roll up their sleeves, have a true interest in owning this function and being a part of this next chapter in our growth.
Lincoln Search will provide the runway, top staffing sales tools including a robust ATS system, Zoom Info, Access to LI Recruiter.