at RM Schulte & Associates
We have partnered with a local automotive manufacturer to hire a Machine Repair person.
- Job Duties include troubleshooting and general maintenance of equipment and general facility upkeep. Basic electrical knowledge
- Must be capable of operating all machine tools as well as any machinist hand tools or gauging equipment, necessary to satisfactorily complete assignments
- An individual qualified to carry through to completion the rebuild of complete machines
- Must be able to disassemble, inspect and recondition either component part or complete machines
- Knowledge of welding, hydraulics and general electrical schematics
- Able to read blueprints
- Must maintain proper housekeeping and safety standards ie: Proper use of personal protective equipment, Proper use of safety devices, such as lock-out, as required, Safe operation of all machinery, tools and equipment
- Valid Journeyperson card or have eight (8) years of practical trade-related experience and can prove same with the properly notarized documents or work record
- High School Diploma/ GED Required •Proven organization & communication skills, including ability to effectively present information and respond to questions to groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Have a focus on internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Able to thrive in a challenging fast paced environment
- An attitude that fosters continuous professional & company improvement in a team-oriented setting, including purchasing, engineering, and manufacturing areas
- Able to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Able to interpret an extensive variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram or schedule form
- Must be PC literate (Microsoft Office preferred, Excel, Access)
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK ANY SHIFT, MOST LIKELY STARTING ON 2ND OR 3RD.
** Hourly rate will start at $22.90, move to $24.25 after 26 weeks then to 26.54 after 1 year of employment