Vice President - North East Operations
at P4 LLC
Vice President, Northeast (based New York)
$300,000 Base + Bonus + Profit Share + Benefits
As one of the largest construction firms in the US this organization has delivered some of the largest and most prestigious Civil Infrastructure projects throughout the country. With major projects underway on the East Coast they are looking to recruit a talented, visionary Vice President to lead their entire Northeast business unit.
With full responsibility for the division you will:
- Define and execute a strategic business plan that positions the division for growth – this will include hiring, pursuits, bidding and subsequent project execution.
- Oversee all hiring, training and development for the business unit and ensure a robust succession plan is in place to ensure the business can scale as it increases its backlog.
- Collaborate closely with other Regional VPs, Executives and the C-Suite to ensure the firms relationships in the market are capitalized for growth.
- Ensure the divisions strategic and professional relationships are developed, ensuring the firm are front of mind for all new business opportunities.
In order to be considered for this role your experience MUST show:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience gained within a leadership role, this must include P&L management, strategic planning and oversight.
- Over 15 years’ experience gained within a heavy civil GC.
- Significant expertise leading multi-disciplinary teams on significant bids (>$100m) in the heavy civil space.
- First class leadership skills and a proven ability to “move the needle” in established business units. People who can illustrate the evolution of an established business unit that has made the move from good to great will be given highest priority.
- A BS Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration or related field is required alongside a PE License in New York.
c$300,000 Base + Bonus + Profit Share + Full Benefits