at Computer Recruiters, Inc.
SAP FI CO Lead Systems Analyst - $100K - $120K Onsite Full Time Employee – No Visa Applicants Considered, No C2C, No CTH, No Telecommute, NO will rent an apt there, and go home on weekends
A global leader in their industry for 30 years
Oregon has no state sales taxes
Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life Ins, STD, LTD, 401k matching
Everyone who talks to my client wants the job there. Smart and good people to learn from.
We are currently evaluating our path to implement S4/HANA globally
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* The primary function of the “Systems Analyst is the service delivery and application support for our business users within the framework of our SAP ERP ecosystem, including Vistex, Concur, Paymetric, Salesforce as well as custom /
* An internal provider delivering end to end IT services to our affiliates worldwide.
* Business partner for financial applications to our business stakeholders in the US
* Design, develop and deploy process and system changes within our application ecosystem
* Analyze system and process problems and develop appropriate solutions in collaboration with the business
* Design and improve our financial application landscape, implement system enhancements, change requests and provide bug fixes
WHAT YOU NEED
* Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with SAP FI CO integration scenarios with other applications.
* MM SD integration
* Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with the implementation and support of cloud applications – interfaced with SAP
* Experience in leading integration projects end-to-end (at least one) and working with external vendors
* Software development experience, ideally with ABAP
* Vistex experience
* Project leadership skills
* Good communication skills, experience with direct customer interaction
* Ability to handle business and customer escalations and urgent production issues
* Ability to analyze support requests, business processes and data flows across a complex systems landscape
* Ability to understand business problems and articulate systems changes and root cause analysis’ to technical and non-technical audience such as senior management and relate to a business problem
* Understanding of HIPAA and FDA regulations
* Agile mindset, Agile or SCRUM certification or experience
TO BE CONSIDERED
Make sure your Word resume has the required and plus skills you have on it and point out the required and plus skills you have to me. This will assure you get an interview.