Cloud Engineer (Position 3)
at Cinteot Inc.
Cinteot is seeking a qualified Cloud Engineer to join our team in McLean VA. As part of the modernization program, the Cloud Engineer will work closely with the architecture team and the customer to design and implement hybrid cloud solutions utilizing commercial infrastructure, platform, and software as a service (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) offerings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain software solutions/scripts to support automation of cloud configuration and administration
- Support security audits, accreditation and certification processes, and obtaining approval to operate (ATO) for cloud-based system architectures
- Install operating systems and application software in cloud compute environments
- Monitor cloud-based systems and components for availability, performance, reliability, security, efficiency, and ability to meet non-functional requirements and service level agreements
- Define, document, and implement procedures for backup of on-premise and cloud-based systems and data
- Define and implement cloud-based solution architectures
- Define and establish secure cloud configurations, including integration with on-premise SIEM
- Establish federated identity solutions between on-premise and commercial clouds
- Define and implement secure networking solutions between on-premise data centers and commercial clouds
- Develop solutions integrating Microsoft Azure commercial clouds (public and government community) with services hosted on-premise and in other clouds
- Active Secret security clearance (Interim acceptable)
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years' experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Agile development team experience
- At least 2 years' of experience supporting security audits, accreditation and certification
processes, and obtaining approval to operate (ATO) for cloud-based system architectures
- At least 2 years' experience developing, configuring, and managing cloud-based systems
supporting enterprise web-based applications
- At least 2 years' experience implementing cloud architectures on Microsoft Azure
- At least 2 years' experience developing, configuring, and managing secure networking
solutions to support communications between internal and external systems
- Azure PowerShell scripting expertise
This position requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
Must possess an active Secret security clearance in order to qualify.
- AWS solutions architect certification
- Scaled Agile Framework experience and certification
- Python/Boto scripting experience
- Experience implementing and managing DevOps pipelines for cloud-based workloads
- Experience implementing cloud architectures on AWS GovCloud
- Experience implementing secure and scalable hybrid cloud architectures
- Complete insurance coverage – Blue Cross Medical, Delta Dental, vision, life
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Generous paid time off
Cinteot is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.